Still adjusting to a much busier and more chaotic schedule this week. Eating is at weird times and I'm more tired when it comes to workouts. Today I really wanted to say "eff it" and eat some bad stuff, not because I had to binge but because... it was a tiring, stressful, not very fun day and I wanted some food-related pleasure.
I also felt relieved at not having to workout, which bothers me a little when I compare it to writing last Thursday that I actually missed it a bit and was looking forward to getting back to it.
I don't feel motivated or inspired or philosophical about "the journey" tonight, I just feel like... well, I know I'll feel like crap if I go off of it. I'll care after the damage is done, but... then the damage would already be done.
So I'm just going to let myself "fake it" today, and make it to tomorrow. A new day, and perhaps a new attitude.
Exercise: Rest
Eating: 1,139 calories; 4 quarts water (going to gulp down .5 more before bed though, promise)
Keep on keeping on! You can do it!
ReplyDeleteThose days happen every now and then. We just have to separate those "blah" days from overeating. The two do not have to go together as we well know. We also have to have the wisdom to see what's about to happen. Why do we want to respond to everything with eating? I wish I knew. Hopefully you are full of energy and ready to fight the good fight today.
ReplyDeleteOkay girl, get off the couch and just go for a stroll. It doesn't have to be a hard workout, just a lazy but still moving your behind workout. I know about those days but you can't let them mount up. You can do this, you've done to well to just let those days get you. Out you go, go for a walk, you'll really be glad you did.
ReplyDeleteHope today is a better day for you. Take care and good luck with Mir's challenge starting Sunday. A challenge it will be but so worth the work. Have a blessed day!!
This 2 shall pass. I think you did the right thing. Just fake it till you make it. The journey can have the bumpiest roads sometimes.
ReplyDelete