I haven't fallen off the wagon. I haven't even really been too tempted, to be honest. I'm still eating right, I'm still working out; all according to the plan and schedule. But life is really... busy, complicated, stressful, etc. right now and simply put, I am exhausted both physically and kind of mentally, too.
I really just want to go to sleep at an embarrassingly early time tonight and hopefully wake up ready for a super long and trying day tomorrow.
Will link my food logs, etc. tomorrow. Hope everyone's doing well on their own journeys- it's hard, it's tiring, but it is so worth it too. We can do this. Keep trying!
Hope you got that sleep and it worked for ya! It can be important and necessary sometimes.
ReplyDeleteI hope you got to bed very early! sometimes, if the kids get to bed, I'll turn in at 7:30pm. Hope tomorrow is a better day!
ReplyDeleteListen to your body. If it needs some extra rest, give it some extra rest. Don't be embarrassed. Muscles need to heal. The mind needs some down time. Take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteDo what you need to do to take care of yourself when stress comes! Way to go on keeping with the program. Life is crazy!!
ReplyDeleteSleep is the best medicine.
ReplyDeleteTo stay on track when life gets less than perfect, well, that's a good, good, good thing. Life will always have crazy pit stops, and as long as WE don't go nuts, too, it works out.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're doing well on plan..
Keep it up. Hope you are having a good day.
ReplyDeleteYou inspire me with your perspective and your ability to work hard when you need to work hard and rest when you need to rest!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're feeling better. Life does get in the way and it's hard but you're doing well inspite of it all. Keep up the great work. Keep Trying KT.
ReplyDeleteTake care and have a blessed weekend.
Hope you're doing better. Keep up the good job on your weight loss and exercise. Lots of difference in the pictures in tues post.
ReplyDelete