Weigh-in: 160.5
This is a super brief one. One of my oldest friends unexpectedly lost one of her parents this week, so I've been doing everything I can there. I also found out that a family member that's been struggling with an illness isn't doing so well. Things are really sad and stressful right now, but I know that doesn't mean it's an excuse to lose my... stuff.
Life happens. Sometimes it's wonderful and sometimes it's tragic. If I'm ever going to deal with my weight, then I'm going to have to learn how to overcome the hard times without food. This is a big test for that. All the talking and thinking in the world comes down to action sometimes.
Am I going to keep trying? Or am I not?
I am sorry for your friends loss. I bet she's feeling blessed to have you around. Sorry about your family member too.
ReplyDeleteJust do what you can and don't lose track of what you've done so far. I'll be praying for you and your family and friends family.
Take care and God Bless!!
Good luck resisting all of the temptations to eat this week. I know that this is often where I falter, when the "stuff" falls apart. We're here for you.
ReplyDeleteI think...no I know you are going to keep trying!! Sorry for the heartache. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteYou MUST keep trying. Take care of yourself, too, while you're taking care of others. It can be done, and YOU can do it!
ReplyDeleteYou are keeping it at the forefront of your thoughts so that is a sign that you will keep trying, you can do it!
ReplyDelete