Monday, October 31, 2011

Small steps

I'm resting.  I drank lots of water today.  I ate well- fruits, vegetables, lean protein.  I did not have any candy, which was more tempting than it should be.  I took my niece trick-or-treating but left all the sugary stuff in her Dora bucket.  She offered to share it with me; that is sweeter than candy.  I hugged her and refused; that is also better than junk food.

I didn't work out.  I'm still sick, and trying to recover.  But I'm not coasting, and I'm not giving up.

Let's keep doing this.  One temptation-filled holiday down; two more to go, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. I think you need to rest your body or your gonna end up sicker or being sick longer. I had to do the same thing a few weeks back and forced myself to take a few days off of working out and just resting, it did my body a world of good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, you rock! Feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to respond! I really appreciate hearing your thoughts. :)