The basement situation is basically as under control as it can be. Nothing's permanently damaged but the carpets might need to be replaced if they get funky over the next few days. Could be much worse. Actually... I've been cleaning down here the previous two days, and one of my first thoughts was, "Wow, those clothes I want to return and the husband's Xbox, among other things, would've been ruined if I hadn't picked up."
Sometimes those little moments make you feel like you did something right. Hindsight doesn't usually work this way for me.
I completed my scheduled P90 session! I did it upstairs instead of with my setup downstairs and other then the uncarpeted floor being far more slippery and almost split-landing when trying to squat, it was fine.
Last night's dinner was rescheduled for tonight, and while I was feeling pretty tired and a bit worried about being tempted... it went fine, too. I made and ate my usual dinner. Someone asked why I didn't just eat the "healthy" marinated pork loin and corn on the cob... but they also had two pieces of pie a la mode later so maybe I'll take that with a grain of salt, haha.
And now... in my Snoopy pants, reading up on blogs and getting ready to catch some early Zzz's. Hope everyone had a great, relaxing, and strong Sunday. After Irene left, it's been really cool outside- feels like fall now!
Exercise: Sculpt 3/4 (resistance training; 40 mins); basement cleaning/yard work
Eating: 1,164ish calories (I'm not 100% positive because I was distracted when weighing my chicken breast and forgot the exact number, so I just rounded up. It's not more but it may be a little less); 4.5 quarts water
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to respond! I really appreciate hearing your thoughts. :)