A mentally off day. Thought about not exercising this morning, though I did. Skipped lunch. Was low-energy to start jogging. Squeezed lunch's salad in before dinner but still ended up a little lower, calorie-wise, then I would like because I'm hungry now and food is fuel and I'm going to need it for tomorrow morning's work-out.
I followed the plan though, and I didn't go off of it. That's worth feeling pretty good about. Tomorrow is another day to try and refocus- eat at the right times, etc. These habits only make this process easier on myself, and that's why they're worth sticking to, to give myself every chance for health and success.
Weigh-in tomorrow. Not sure how I feel about that. Originally, when I first decided I was going to try again, I told myself I'd only weigh in once per month. Numbers can have too much power over me and affect my mood, so I wanted to take that off the table.
I'll think about it. The only one who can say if it's a good idea or not is me, because I'm the only one it will affect. I'm not "scared" of the scale because I didn't have any missteps this week, but I guess it can go both ways- you wonder if the scale will reflect your effort, as well as your lack thereof. Either way, it can be demoralizing.
I'll see how I feel tomorrow.
Not every day is a winner. Some days are hard. Some days are sad, or lazy, or busy, or just... a little bit "off". But in the end, I kept trying, I didn't let myself give up, and that's what I'm here for. That's what matters.
Exercise: P90 Sweat 1/2 (cardio, 40 minutes); C25K Week 5, Day 1 (walking/jogging, 25 minutes)
Eating: 1,096 calories, 4.5 quarts of water
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to respond! I really appreciate hearing your thoughts. :)