Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mini

This is a non-update sort of update, but I want to post every day for a while because I really believe it helps me stay strong- knowing that for better or worse, I will write about the health choices I made. 

I stuck to the plan today, got exercise in, and started a great book.  I very much want to expound on it, but I'm completely exhausted, so it will have to wait until tomorrow when I have some more time and energy.

I truly hope everyone's day went well!  Let's keep doing this. : )

Eating: greek yogurt, almonds, apple, pear, salad, two chicken breasts, broccoli, more almonds, another apple (got hungry after exercise but for healthy stuff so I think it was more about fuel than overeating)
Exercise: jogged 3.4 miles
Reading: Willpower: Rediscovering The Greatest Human Strength

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing more about your book, I'm looking for a new one to start as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food all sounds good and nutritious. Keep up with the healthy decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to hear about that book!! Willpower!! Youre right!! you can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing excellent. Keep it up. Also looking forward to hearing about the book.
    Take care and have a great day and a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to respond! I really appreciate hearing your thoughts. :)