Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Affirmation

Today is a new day.  I have some construction going on; I will relocate my old spot to a new spot.  I will work out after work today, no matter how tired I am.  The intensity doesn't matter; it's doing it.  If I have to pause, I will.  But I will not pause unless I have to.

I will eat well.  I will eat healthy.  I will drink lots of water.

I will remember, this is one day at a time.  Today, this day, I will do my best and it will be good enough.

1 comment:

  1. One day at a time, one hour at a time, one meal at a time..it's all we have to work with. We can DRAEM tomorrow, but we can only act TODAY.

    onward...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to respond! I really appreciate hearing your thoughts. :)